Back to jobs
Embed Workflow is looking for a Product Designer to work with our founding team and help establish Embed Workflow as the easiest way for developers and product managers to deploy a workflow solution in their application.
What might make this a significant role for you?
- You enjoy solving complex problems with elegance and simplicity
- You like the idea of joining where you can make an impact and help shape the company and product
- You are a doer and like to move fast
- You take initiative and aren’t afraid to wear multiple hats
- You have impeccable attention to detail
- You are an excellent communicator who can express ideas through design mocks
- You are experienced with design tools and very resourceful
- You are organized and don’t let things slip through the cracks
- You excited about building impactful tools
- You love that we are an early-stage startup and would embrace being one of the first five members
- Bonus: You have front-end development experience or have experience with iPaaS solutions, workflow builders, and low/no code solutions
What you’ll be doing in this role
- Work with our founding team on the product and design direction of Embed Workflow
- Take ownership of the Embed Workflow brand and visual identity. That includes our marketing pages, documentation, admin portal, and UI-Components
- Collaborate with our customers to identify their needs and find opportunities to improve the product
- Develop, maintain, and grow a design system for Embed Workflow
- Find inspiration from other developer first products
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include why you are excited about this role. Our founder will read each submission, and we will reach out if it’s a good fit.
NO AGENCIES will be considered. Direct hires only.
We look forward to meeting you.