Back to jobs
Embed Workflow is looking for a Product Designer to work with our founding team and help establish Embed Workflow as the easiest way for developers and product managers to deploy a workflow solution in their application.
This role may be the most essential hire at this stage of our company. We are looking for someone to become the primary interface for our customers. Someone to deliver demos, produce technical content, and become the ultimate resource at the company.
What might make this a significant role for you?
- You enjoy solving complex problems with elegance and simplicity
- You have impeccable attention to detail
- You are an excellent communicator who can effectively explain technical topics to a non-technical person
- You communicate very well in English verbally and in writing.
- You are comfortable getting on video calls with just about anyone and love giving demos
- You have a proactive mindset
- You like the idea of joining where you can make an impact and help shape the company and product
- You love that we are an early-stage startup and would embrace being one of the first five members
What you’ll be doing in this role
- Work with our founding team on the product and design direction of Embed Workflow
- Serving as the primary interface for our developer customers
- Educate our current and potential customers about the power of Embed Workflow
- Produce high-quality technical content and resources for the Embed Workflow platform
- Represent Embed Workflow at conferences and meetups
Send us an email at email@example.com. Include why you are excited about this role. Our founder will read each submission, and we will reach out if it’s a good fit.
NO AGENCIES will be considered. Direct hires only.
We look forward to meeting you.